Jim, that's so cool, I can't stand it!
SOFA
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:39 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Zappa - Lennon

The recent (calibration?) anniversary of the John Lennon’s assassination cased me to happen apron this interesting little video clip. I’ve re-rendered it to a downloadable size in the Windows Media Player video format. I’d never seen this before and while many of you probably have I just thought I’d share for any that haven’t.  It’s only about a 7 megabyte download. Right click and save as from the list web page to save. Your email client may offer other save options.

http://www.regyptionstrut.com/zappa-lennon.wmv

I can only imagine what Zappa thought about Yoko’s performance on this ;-)

Jim L

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS