I use Sonic RecordNow (supplied with my PC). You have to select the
Disc At Once advanced option to remove the 2 sec pause between tracks.
The default is Track At Once which includes those pauses.

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mheadley60" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Much of the CD buring software out there does not allow a clean copy
> of FZ tracks that segue into one another. I always get that annoying
> "skip" between tracks instead of the smooth musical transitions Frank
> and his bands are known for. Does anyone know what simple software
> program will allow you do this without the annoying skip? And yes,
all
> copies I make are for my own listening enjoyment, nothing else. Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.
>      During the Holidays, I always seem to gravitate towards the old
> Ruben & Jets release. Something about the doo-wop vocals and
> simplistic melodies just seem right for this time of year. Does
anyone
> else share this sentiment, or is it just me?

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM