From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:30 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Ripping?

All,

What precisely is ripping, as opposed to merely burning and copying?

Mr. Skull

"Being in politics is like being a football coach; you have to be smart enough to understand the game and dumb enough to think it's important." -Eugene McCarthy, 1968

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS