Hi, I'd like to put some fellow signers-up back onto the vine, a few
of them/us seem to have been lost in the process ...
thanks for keeping us in ...

Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil (UK) << Allan-US << Richard Moore (UK)<<
Conehead-BE << Arto (IRE) <<

A Happy New Year to you all.

Cheers,

Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "r2suokas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(message #11405):

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to join in
>
> Arto
>
> Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil(UK) << Arto (IRE) <<
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "nickkiebubi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > Thanks, John, received today, will send off to Neil today,
> >
> >         Kind regards and a fruitful 2006 to you all,  nick

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
(message#11351):

> OK, so once again thanks to Tom McHugh for passing this one on to me
- And thanks to all for the help in sorting out this tangled vine!

> I am sending this off to Nick today.
>
> Happy holidays!
>
> John
>

> Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil (UK) << Allan-US << Richard Moore (UK)<<
Conehead-BE

Format(3 cds)

,
> so - why don't I move my name all the way back in the vine, behind
> Richard-UK ...
>
> Sorry Nick for having skipped you earlier with my november message
> post ...
>
> Happy Holidays everybody !!
>
> Conehead-BE
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "neil_hawkins2003"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I proposed a new vine order Richard, so you'd be after Allan-US as
> below:-
> >
> > Nokeating4 - USA <<<< Nick Ullmann - UK << Neil (UK) <<
Conehead-BE
> <<
> > Allan-US << Richard Moore (UK)
> >
> > Neil
> >

> > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think I must have missed this one somehow? Hope I have the
order
> > right now after all the confusion?
> > >
> > > Tom McHugh - USA << Nokeating4 - USA <<<< Nick Ullmann - UK <<
> Neil
> > > (UK) << richard moore -UK <<
> > >
> > > thanks.

Format(3
> cds)
> > >
> > >   Hi Allan,
> > >   Hi members (in general),
> > >
> > >   thanks for watching out for the most recent message when
> replying,
> > >   (in this here case: #11115, see below),
> > >   So, unless John wants to send out to Allan first, the vine
> should
> > >   currently be as follows:
> > >
> > >   <<John [EMAIL PROTECTED] US <<Conehead-BE << Neil (UK) <<
Allan-US

> > >   Thanks & Kind regards,
> > >
> > >   Conehead
> > >

> > >   For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.
> com
> > or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM