Hi, Mike,

There was no request for this after two offers - I was vry
surprised. I can't find the copy I made, but I'll make another - no
problem, this is Zappa at his most inventive, long rambling, but
probing orchestral/ rock band jams - boooootiful!
Give us your address and I will get off to you. It isMP3 sourced
(from the old Napster - I think everything there was MP3 anyway -
but it sounds a darn sight better than many a wav show).

   Here from you soon - contact me off-list,

                      kind regards,  nick

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mikenyc11764us2001"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nick,
>
> What's the status of this vine...I would LOVE to get a copy of
this
> and continue it for you, if that's the case.
>
> Happy New Year wishes and Thanks for your consideration,
>
> Mike
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have the above to offer to the group. Will announce selected
> member t'ow.
> > Address and promise necessary off-list please.  Details:
> >
> > ??-Oct 1968, Worcester, UK,
> > 90 min, SBD, A-
> > w/ Don Cherry (*). Most likely a mix of two different shows,
> possibly 3-Oct
> > 1968 and 5-Jun 1969.
> > Improvisation (including It Can't Happen Here), Help I'm A
> Rock/Transylvania
> > Boogie, Improvisation, King Kong, Improvisation, Trouble Every
> Day,
> > Absolutely Free, In The Sky, String Quartet (including Oh No,
> Transylvania
> > Boogie), Improvisation *, [edit between shows here?], String
> Quartet
> > (including Transylvania Boogie)
> >
> >             My version is just over 80 minutes, the above times
> are very
> > approx.,
> >

> >                         Kind Regards, nick

Breath
> & The
> >     > Uncle Meat Variations
> >     >
> >     > Uncredited:
> >     > Pamela Zarubica as Suzy Creamcheese
> >     >
> >     > Setlist:
> >     > 01 Dog Breath, In The Year Of The Plague (different ending)
> >     > 02 Legend Of The Golden Arches
> >     > 03 Louie Louie (At The Royal Albert Hall In London)
> >     > 04 Dog Breath Variations
> >     > 05 Project X excerpt
> >     > 06 Dwarf Nebula Processional March & Dwarf Nebula
(extended,
> incl.
> >     > beginning of Get A Little)
> >     > 07 A Pound For A Brown On The Bus
> >     > 08 Electric Aunt Jemima
> >     > 09 Our Bizarre Relationship (end)
> >     > 10 We Can Shoot You (end)
> >     > 11 If We'd All Been Living In California (slightly
extended)
> >     > 12 Ian Underwood Whips It Out (monologue only)
> >     > 13 "All The Way Down The Tonsils"
> >     > 14 The Air
> >     > 15 Mr. Green Genes (w/ spoken intro from We Can Shoot You)
> >     > 15a unknown (probably Right There ?)
> >     > 16 Uncle Meat Variations
> >     > 17 Our Bizarre Relationship ???
> >     > 18 Sleeping In A Jar
> >     > 19 Cops And Buns
> >     > 20 King Kong Itself As Played By The Mothers In A Studio
> >     > 20a King Kong It S Magnificence As Interpreted By Dom
Dewild
> [...]
(lvl
> 7) &
> >     CDR
> >     > Taped by: N/A
> >     > Transfered by: N/A
> >     > Transfered & Edited by: walk
> >     > File Size: 458 MB (FLAC)
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > The MOI:
> >     > Jimmy Carl Black - drums, vocals
> >     > Ray Collins - vocals
> >     > Roy Estrada - bass, vocals
> >     > Bunk Gardner - woodwinds
> >     > Sandy Hurvitz (Uncle Meat) - vocals
> >     > Euclid James Sherwood (Motorhead) - baritone saxophone
> >     > Arthur Dyer Tripp III - drums
> >     > Ian Underwood - woodwinds, keyboards
> >     > Frank Zappa - guitar, vocals
> >     >
> >     > *Don Cherry - trumpet, flute, Guest ( Copenhagen)
> >     >
> >     > Setlist:
> >     > disc 1
> >     > 01 improvisations
> >     > 02 Hungry Freaks Daddy
> >     > 03 Bongo Madness
> >     > 04 God Bless America
> >     > 05 King Kong
> >     > 06 improvisations
> >     > 07 Trouble Every Day [
> >     > 08 ] Absolutely Free (including There's A Small Hotel,
> Rockabye
> >     > Baby, Teddy Bears' March)
> >     >
> >     > disc 2
> >     > 09 In The Sky
> >     > 10 The String Quartet (incl Oh No, Transylvania Boogie)
> >     > 11 improvisations*
> >     > 12 Octandres
> >     >
> >     > Notes:
> >     > i did not seperate Teddy Bears' March, because
> its "surrounded" by
> >     > Absolutely Free
> >     >
> >     > Last Time played:
> >     > Bongo Madness ( )
> >     > God Bless America (Irving Berlin)
> >     > Absolutely Free (FZ)
> >     > Teddy Bears March ( )
> >     >
> >     > abbreviations:
> >     > tf = tapeflip
> >     > [ = cut at the end
> >     > ] = cut at the beginning
> >     > ][ = cut/flaw in the track
> >     > ~ = fading in/out or connects two or more tracks played
like
> one
> >     > (medley)
> >     > -IC = incomplete
> >     > & = added from dif source, complete or partly
> >     > °°° = walk's notes
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     >
> >     > 13-Jun 1969, Fillmore East, NYC, NY
> >     >
> >     > According to FZShows:
> >     >
> >     > Early show: 45 min, Aud, B
> >     > Intro To Music For Low Budget Orchestra, Valarie, King
Kong,
> [...]
> >     > Retracked and converted to flac (shntool) by av
> >     >
> >     > Thanks to the fellow traders.
> >     >
> >     > Program:
> >     >
> >     > 01 intro - 0:22
> >     > 02 Music For Low Budget Orchestra - 10:56
> >     > 03 tuning & preamble to Valarie - 2:38 - []
> >     > 04 Valarie - 5:25
> >     > 05 preamble to King Kong - 1:06
> >     > 06 King Kong - 12:58
> >     > 07 Uncle Meat - 3:23
> >     > 08 Drum Duet - 1:51
> >     > 09 Some Ballet Music - 4:54
> >     > 10 audience screaming for encore - 1:13
> >     >
> >     > Total time: 44:46.59
> >     >
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 14-Jun 1969, Fillmore East, NYC, NY
> >     >
> >     > According to FZShows:
> >     >
> >     > Early show: 45 min, Aud, B
> >     > Bacon Fat, Intro To Music For Low Budget Orchestra, King
> Kong,
> >     Uncle
> >     > Meat
> >     >
> >     > Lineage (courtesy of Yojimbo): 2nd/3rd gen Aud tape->HD-
> >     >SoundForge
> >     > (boosting levels, some NR, speed correction, tracking)->CDR
> >     > Traded and ripped (EAc) by N-Lite (audio cd come from JN)
> >     > Retracked and converted to flac (shntool) by av
> >     >
> >     > Thanks to the fellow traders.
> >     >
> >     > Program:
> >     >
> >     > 01 intro - 5:33
> >     > 02 Bacon Fat - 3:54
> >     > 03 preamble - 2:34
> >     > 04 Music For Low Budget Orchestra (incl. "Drums") - 16:15 -

> [! at
> >     > 00:17]
> >     > 05 King Kong - 11:14
> >     > 06 intro to encore - 1:25
> >     > 07 Uncle Meat - 3:39
> >     >
> >     > Total lenght: 44:35.15
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 5-Jul 1969, Newport Jazz Festival Field, Newport, RI
> >     > 41 min, Aud, A-/B+
> >     > Igor's Boogie, improvisation, Louie Louie/???, Sunshine Of
> Your
> >     > Love/???, improvisation, Some Ballet Music, story of Pound
> For A
> >     > Brown, String Quartet
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: Aud master tape->CDR->CDR->EAC->SoundForge
> (retracking)-
> >     > >FLAC Frontend
> >     >
> >     > Some more raw, unbridled buffoonery for you 'n' yours.
This
> [...]
> >     >
> >     > Setlist:
> >     > disc 1 (had many clicks and still has some)
> >     > 01 Intro
> >     > 02 New Brown Clouds
> >     > 03 Big Swifty °°° still clicks
> >     > 04 Approximate °°° still clicks
> >     > 05 For Calvin And His Next Two Hitchhikers
> >     > 06 The Grand Wazoo
> >     >
> >     > disc 2
> >     > 07 The Adventures Of Greggery Peccary
> >     > 08 Dog Meat
> >     > 09 improvisations
> >     > 10 Blues For A Minute
> >     > 11 Penis Dimension
> >     > 12 Regyptian Strut ~
> >     > 13 ] Chunga's Revenge
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > Notes:
> >     >
> >     > abbreviations:
> >     > tf = tapeflip
> >     > [ = cut at the end
> >     > ] = cut at the beginning
> >     > ~ = fading in/out or connects two or more tracks played
like
> one
> >     > (medley)
> >     > -IC = incomplete
> >     > & = added from dif source, complete or partly
> >     > °°° = walk's notes
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > Felt Forum 23rd September 1972
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: Traded cassette (generation 3 plus?)~Pioneer
> deck~onboard
> >     > sound card~Sound Edit Pro capture to wav~normalization
(nil
> noise
> >     > reduction)~Flac Frontend level 6
> >     > Taped: Unknown
> >     >
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 01 Concert Introduction 10:30
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 02 The Grand Wazoo 15:10
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 03 Pre-amble to Approximate 2:52
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 04 Approximate 18:32
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 05 Approximate continued (after
tape
> >     break)
> >     > 16:07
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 06 Pre-amble to Dog Meat 2:13
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 07 Dog Meat 5:06
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 08 Pre-amble to Big Swifty 2:35
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 09 Big Swifty 12:11
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 10 Penis Dimension 7:12
> >     > 720923 Felt Forum NYC - 11 Regyptian Strut 5:06
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 7-Nov 1972, Commack Arena, Long Island, NY
> >     > 80 min, Aud, B+/B
> >     > I'm Not Satisfied, Little Dots, America Drinks, Montana,
> Farther
> >     > Oblivion, Cosmik Debris, Imaginary Diseases, Don't You
Ever
> Wash
> >     > That Thing?
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: Audience master->CDR->EAC->SoundForge
(retracking)-
> >FLAC
> >     > Frontend
> >     >
> >     > This is from the Grape master, raw and unmodified, other
> than some
> >     > minor tracking changes.
> >     >
> >     > 01 I'm Not Satisfied
> >     > 02 Little Dots
> >     > 03 America Drinks And Goes Home
> >     > 04 Montana
> >     > 05 Farther Oblivion
> >     > 06 Cosmik Debris
> >     > 07 Imaginary Diseases
> >     > 08 Don't You Ever Wash That Thing
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 19-May 1973, Great McGonigle's Seaside Park, Annapolis, MD
> >     > 93:54 min, Aud, B+/B
> >     > Aud (master)>CDR/?>wav (EAC, (no errors), CEP, retracked)
> >flac
> >     > (Frontend with SBE correction) (363 MB)
> >     > Taped by: Grapeman
> >     > Transferred by: n/a
> >     > Ripped (& retracked) by: BengoFury (from a traded CDR)
> >     >
> >     >
> >     > Setlist:
> >     >
> >     > RDNZL
> >     > Dog Meat
> >     > Fifty-Fifty
> >     > Montana
> >     > Dupree's Paradise (q: Tiny Bubbles)
> >     > Eat That Question
> >     > Yellow Snow Suite (cut @ 16:15)
> >     > Farther Oblivion
> >     >
> >     > == The Mothers Of Invention Feb - Sep 1973 ==
> >     > FZ, Jean Luc Ponty, Tom Fowler, Ralph Humphrey, Ruth
> Underwood,
> >     Ian
> >     > Underwood,
> >     > George Duke, Bruce Fowler, Sal Marquez (late Mar - Jul),
Kin
> >     Vassey
> >     > (4/7/73-5/1/73).
> >     >
> >     > Song properties of this tour:
> >     > * Dog Meat = Exercise #4, Dog Breath, Uncle Meat
> >     > * Yellow Snow Suite = Don't Eat The Yellow Snow, Nanook
Rubs
> [...]
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 1978-10-00 Unknown date and venue
> >     > Piano rehearsal
> >     >
> >     > AUD 5:40 min A-
> >     >
> >     > tracklist:
> >     > 01 - Envelopes, Little House I Used To Live In
> >     > 02 - The Black Page
> >     >
> >     > I got this little gem in a CD trade, but I don't know if
> this is
> >     the
> >     > complete recording.
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: CD>EAC>WAV>FLAC
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 13-Oct 1978, Capitol Theater, Passaic, NJ
> >     > Late show: 90:11 min, Aud, A-/B+
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: Aud>?>Maxell XLII CrO2 cassette/unknown but low
> gen>wav
> >     > (CEP, track splitted)>flac (Frontend with SBE correction)
> (600 MB)
> >     > (Pioneer W606DR deck/SB Live! Gold Pro soundcard)
> >     > Taped by: n/a
> >     > Transferred by: BengoFury
> >     >
> >     > Setlist:
> >     >
> >     > Intro Guitar Solo
> >     > Dancin' Fool
> >     > Easy Meat
> >     > Bamboozled By Love
> >     > Sy Borg
> >     > Suicide Chump
> >     > Little House I Used To Live In (cut @4:13.785, tape flip)
> >     > Yo Mama
> >     > Magic Fingers
> >     > Black Napkins (extended)
> >     > Camarillo Brillo
> >     > Muffin Man
> >     >
> >     > == Frank Zappa's Band July 1978 - April 1979 ==
> >     > FZ, Ike Willis (out between Oct 14-31), Patrick O'Hearn
> (October
> >     13-
> >     > 31), Denny Walley,Warren Cucurullo (Halloween guest and
> spring
> >     tour
> >     > member), L. Shankar (Berlin + Halloween guest), Arthur
> Barrow,
> >     > Vinnie Colaiuta, Ed Mann, Tommy Mars, Peter Wolf.
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 12-Feb 1979, Apollo Theater, Manchester, England
> >     > 133 min, SBD, A+
> >     > 150 min, Aud, B+
> >     > The SBD cuts in Pound For A Brown. Persona Non Grata, Dead
> Girls
> >     Of
> >     > London, I Ain't Got No Heart, Brown Shoes Don't Make It,
> Cosmik
> >     > Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights,
Dancin'
> Fool,
> >     > Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca Roads, Florentine
Pogen,
> [...]
> Rehearsal
> >     > Piece (incl. Deathless Horsie, Five-Five-Five)
> >     >
> >     > This version: 149:00 min, SBD/Aud, A+/B+
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: SBD->?->CDR->EAC->SoundForge (retracking)->FLAC
> Frontend
> >     >
> >     > The SBD is used up through 8:58 into Pound For A Brown,
from
> there
> >     > on it's from an Aud tape of unknown generation, with a
whole
> lot
> >     of
> >     > compression on it. Throughout the board recording, the
> levels are
> >     > very high, and clipped peaks are in abundance. Strangely
> enough,
> >     I'm
> >     > not sure this has harmed the sound quality, which is among
> the
> >     best
> >     > you'll ever hear on a Zappa boot. This version doesn't
have
> any of
> >     > the problems that previously circulating copies had.
> >     >
> >     > 01 intro
> >     > 02 Persona Non Grata
> >     > 03 Dead Girls Of London
> >     > 04 Ain't Got No Heart
> >     > 05 Brown Shoes Don't Make It
> >     > 06 Cosmik Debris
> >     > 07 Tryin' To Grow A Chin
> >     > 08 City Of Tiny Lights
> >     > 09 Dancin' Fool
> >     > 10 Easy Meat
> >     > 11 Jumbo Go Away
> >     > 12 Andy
> >     > 13 Inca Roads
> >     > 14 Florentin Pogen
> >     > 15 Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
> >     > 16 Keep It Greasey
> >     > 17 The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
> >     > 18 For The Young Sophisticate
> >     > 19 Wet T-Shirt Nite
> >     > 20 Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
> >     > 21 Peaches En Regalia
> >     > 22 Don't Eat The Yellow Snow
> >     > 23 Nanook Rubs It
> >     > 24 St. Alfonzo's Pancake Breakfast
> >     > 25 Father O'Blivion
> >     > 26 Rollo
> >     > 27 Strictly Genteel
> >     > 28 Montana
> >     > 29 Pound For A Brown
> >     > 30 Mystery Rehearsal Piece
> >     > 31 Deathless Horsie
> >     > 32 Five-five-five
> >     >
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 1-Nov 1980, Palladium, NYC
> >     > Late show: 86 min, Aud, A-
> >     > Black Napkins, Doreen, Goblin Girl, Heavenly Bank Account,
> Suicide
> >     > Chump, Jumbo Go Away, If Only She Woulda, I Don't Wanna Get
> >     Drafted,
> >     > Flakes, Magic Fingers, The Blue Light, Tell Me You Love
Me,
> City
> >     Of
> >     > Tiny Lights, Love Of My Life, Teenage Wind, Harder Than
Your
> >     > Husband, Bamboozled By Love, Don't Eat The Yellow Snow,
> Stick It
> >     > Out, Joe's Garage, Dancin' Fool
> >     >
> >     > Lineage: Aud cassette (unknown gen)->HD->SoundForge
(boosting
> >     > levels, tracking, speed correction)->FLAC Frontend
> >     >
> >     > This is a show I had lying around on my HD, and since it
> sounds so
> >     > good, and I don't think it's that common, I decided to
seed
> it.
> >     The
> >     > concert itself is not that remarkable, mainly because
Frank
> [...]
> >     >
> >     > 01 Black Napkins - intros
> >     > 02 Doreen
> >     > 03 Goblin Girl
> >     > 04 Heavenly Bank Account
> >     > 05 Suicide Chump
> >     > 06 Jumbo Go Away
> >     > 07 If Only She Woulda
> >     > 08 I Don't Wanna Get Drafted
> >     > 09 Flakes
> >     > 10 The Blue Light
> >     > 11 Tell Me You Love Me
> >     > 12 City Of Tiny Lights
> >     > 13 Love Of My Life
> >     > 14 Teenage Wind
> >     > 15 Harder Than Your Husband
> >     > 16 Bamboozled By Love
> >     > 17 Don't Eat The Yellow Snow
> >     > 18 Stick It Out
> >     > 19 Joe's Garage
> >     > 20 Dancin' Fool
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 1981, UMRK, Los Angeles, CA, fall tour rehearsal
> >     >
> >     > Zappabase: 90 min, B+
> >     > This copy: 92:44, B+
> >     >
> >     > tracklist:
> >     >
> >     > 01 Any Kind Of Pain
> >     > 02 Nig Biz
> >     > 03 Kaiser Rolls
> >     > 04 Dickies Such An Asshole
> >     > 05 Portuguese Lunar Landing
> >     > 06 Teenage Prostitute
> >     > 07 Alien Orifice
> >     > 08 Cocaine Decisions
> >     > 09 Whats New In Baltimore
> >     > 10 Moggio
> >     > 11 We Are Not Alone (w/ vocals!!)
> >     > 12 Any Kind Of Pain (w/ different words)
> >     > 13 We Are Turning Again (w/ extra Jimi Hendrix verses)
> >     >
> >     > Lineage:
> >     > UMRK AUD>unknown mics>cassette>(?)unknown generation
> cassette>
> >     > TEAC W790R tape deck>Terratec DMX6 Fire soundcard>Adobe
> Audition
> >     1.5>
> >     > WAV>Waves L3 Multimaximizer>Flac Frontend encoding level
> 5>FLAC
> >     > -----------------------------------------------------------
--
> ------
> >     --
> >     > 29-Sep 1981, Civic Auditorium, Santa Cruz, CA
> >     > Late show
> >     >
> >     > According to FZShows:
> >     > 115 min, Aud, B
> >     > Black Napkins, Montana, Easy Meat, Society Pages, I'm A
> Beautiful
> >     > Guy, Beauty Knows No Pain, Charlie's Enormous Mouth, Fine
> Girl,
> >     > Teenage Wind, Harder Than Your Husband, Bamboozled By Love,
> >     Sinister
> >     > Footwear, Stevie's Spanking, Cocaine Decisions, Nig Biz,
> Goblin
> >     > Girl, Black Page #2, Tryin To Grow A Chin, Strictly
Genteel,