Conehead-BE << Tom M-US

Received this today, thanks Richard !!
And thanks to Thierry for launching this vine ... ;-)

It's now ready to move on, across the ocean, as soon as I get Tom's
snail address. Thanks.

Regards,

Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.> wrote:

> Ok, thanks to Nick I have this to pass on...
>  Conehead-BE << Tom M-US
>   Was Conehead away somewhere? I thought someone had a problem
contacting him, and I know he works away sometimes...Conehead, get
back to me please! I have your address, but need to know if you are in
a position to receive the vine?

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "thierry barbier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thierry ? FR <<
> >
> > Hi everybody
> > I received from a friend of mine these 4 concerts from the good
old
> > days on 2 CDs in lossless format ( FLAC & SHN ), the sound quality
> > is rather good for this era.
> > I want now to offer this vine to the list as a sort of Xmas gift.
> > Please, add your name and enjoy.
> > Holiday greetings
> > Thierry
> >
> > 30-Sep 1967, Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden
> > 40 min, FM, A-
> > You Didn't Try To Call Me, Petrouska (Stravinsky), Bristol Stomp
> > (Appel-Mann), Baby Love (Supremes), Big Leg Emma, No Matter What
You
> > Do (Tchaikovsky's 6th), Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee, King
Kong,
> > It Can't Happen Here
> >

> > 2-Oct 1967, Olympen, Lund, Sweden
> > 26 min, Aud, B+
> > No Matter What You Do, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee (incl.
Duke
> > Of Earl), Duke Of Earl, Orange County Lumber Truck Medley
> >

> > 8-Aug 1969, Carousel Theatre, Framingham, MA
> > 25 min, SBD, A-
> > The String Quartet, Bacon Fat
> >

> > 10-Aug 1969, Warrensville Heights Music Festival, OH
> > 55 min, Stage?, B+
> > Drum Solo, Some Ballet Music, Right There, FZ explains program
> > music, String Quartet, Jam, In The Sky, Jam (incl. Chunga's
Revenge