I put this one in the mail to Michael today

Regards

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  OK, I'm sending this off to Shannon.
>
> And to get the order right, I'm moving Scott behind Mike, who
asked to be added in the day before I moved Scott.

> Cheers,
> John
>
> shannon ratigan-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Randy-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Ted
> B-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Neil-UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
Mike W-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Scott-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

More

> I have not heard from Scott Burnett so I'm skipping ahead to
Shannon Ratigan.  I have moved Scott to the end of the list.

> Shannon, please send me your mail addy and I'll get this one out
to you.

> Thanks,
> John
>

> shannon ratigan-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Randy-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Ted
> B-US
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Neil-UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
Scott-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "Zappa-List" on the web.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.