From: thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO:1969 Amougies EURO-Vine
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:20:49 +0100 (CET)

Hi every body
   thanks to Conehead, I received this amazing vine & it will be sent to
Nick tomorrow morning
   best regards
   thierry

   Thierry-FR ( [EMAIL PROTECTED]) <<Nick  UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard
moore
uk<< Neil (UK) <<< Bart (Pol)

Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
   Neil,
me guess that as long it is in UK, that would be better if you are before me
in that case....wouldn't it?

so:
Conehead-BE(near Amougies) << Thierry-FR ( [EMAIL PROTECTED]) <<Nick  UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard moore uk<< Neil (UK) <<< Bart (Pol)

regards

Bart

         Personals   Fun family vacation   Fun ride     Family fun   Fun
christmas gift   Fun apron

---------------------------------

How could I possibly refuse :-) Thanks for offering Conehead

Conehead-BE(near Amougies) << Thierry-FR ( [EMAIL PROTECTED]) <<Nick UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard moore uk<<Bart (Pol)<< Neil (UK)

regards

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Aaahhh..I've almost peewet myself when saw this setlist....2cds from
festival...great!
 > Whata a cracker!!!
 > I add myself after Richard.
 > Thanks a lot People!!!
 > Cheers
 > Bart
 >
 > Conehead-BE(near Amougies) << Thierry-FR ( [EMAIL PROTECTED]) <<Nick
UK [EMAIL PROTECTED] << richard moore uk<<Bart (Pol)