--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Glen Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just listened to Peaches En Regalia 06/05/1971 Fillmore East on
vault
> radio.

I think this is the same version as the album.  Although I can't
verify it personally, I have read that the song on this site from
Pink Floyd 5/9/77 is not a soundboard, but a cut from the audience
recording which is one of the most famous Floyd bootlegs.  It might
be that they are using whatever recordings are out there from shows
Graham promoted (although there are some, such as Zappa 11/5/70,
which don't seem to have circulated before).

There was an NPR story on Saturday Morning Edition a few weekends
ago where the head of the site mentioned that they were expecting to
have shows available for download later this year.

Pat Buzby
Chicago, IL