Paging Tom forbin_99: Please contact me offline with your snail addy,
thanks.

Conehead_BE [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Tom forbin_99@ US << John G in Kansas
croontoonz1950@ << WHITE RABBITT [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Thanks to Jim L for this fantastic offer and to Arto for sending to
me.

Conehead

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "forbin_99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just correcting my email addy 'cause I noticed that it was spelled
> wrong in the last message.
> >

> > << Conehead_BE [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Tom forbin_99@ US << John G in
> Kansas
> > croontoonz1950@ << WHITE RABBITT [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> >

> > Jim L
> >
> >   _____

orig.VO message #9559:
From: "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu Jul 21, 2005  5:28 am
Subject: VO DVD+VCD Project Object April 11, 2005

I just finished watching both sets and I like it a lot. The sound was
done separately from the video and then synced up later. If I was
guessing I'd say sound board but it could be a very good audience. I'm
just not familiar enough with the equipment listed to say. Anyone? The
video is just cream on top and a healthy portion at that. If these
guys's ever come anywhere near here I will get myself out to see them.
 I put together a preliminary vine based on response to my asking if
there would be any interest in a vine. Add on or remove yourself as
you wish.

Jim L

The details

Project Object

Middle East

Cambridge, MA USA

April 11, 2005

SET 1

VIDEO ATTRIBUTES:

Source: master microdrive mpeg-2, JVC GZ-MC200 (handheld)

TV system: (NTSC)

Aspect Ratio: 4:3

Sys Bitrate: 6000 kb/s VBR

Video Transfer: Microdrive > CF Slot > HD

Video Editing-Encoding: Womble MPEG Video Wizard

AUDIO ATTRIBUTES:

Source: EW SR77 (ps2)> AD-20 / 48Hz > JB3

Audio Coding mode: DVD_LPCM_AUDIO

Sampling Rate: 48kHz

Bitrate: 1536 kb/s

Audio Transfer: Creative Labs Jukebox 3 > Firewire > HD

Audio Editing-Encoding: Adobe Audition 1.5

DVD Authoring: Ulead DVD Factory

Recorded by: diggrd

Transfered by: diggrd

SET 1:

Track 01: Intro

Track 02: Chunga's Revenge

Track 03: Titties and Beer > T'Mershi Duween

Track 04: Florentine Pogen

Track 05: I Don't Wanna Get Drafted

Track 06: Idiot Bastard Son >

Track 07: Pygmy Twylyte