....listening now to a smoking FZ solo on Pound For A Brown,

from 11-05-70, an uncirculating, unreleased show.  Fidelity is
excellent.

also heard dog breath/mother people from the same show.

I see that Willie The Pimp from the Fillmore East June 1971 concerts is
also on the current playlist.
Haven't heard it yet, but found myself wondering:  rather than what is
on the LP (an  edited version taken from two nights) or what is on the
earlier CD issues (only half of what was on the LP) will I hear a
complete unedited version?

--TB/GC