Richard,
as much as I agree with you that everybody who is re-offering vines to
the group should always check carefully for past messages with the
correct remaining vine order,

in this case both Chalk Pie and KPFT Houston & Crush All Boxes seem to
have reached the end of the line with Les. As far as I can tell
(checking all messages back to April 2005 by using the search mode
with "Houston" and "Chalk Pie" as keywords), there is no-one q-ing up
for either vine. So, in this instance, Les was right in offering both
vines to the group the way he did, i.e. to the first one responding
off-list (with his address) AND on-list (with his name plus country
code).

Hope I didn't overlook anybody waiting for these copies. Please speak
up if that's the case ...
Maybe somebody else could double-check.

Thanks ...

Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>
> Hi Les, there is a q for the vines on the list, it's not a race to
respond..While talking of q's, please send me your address because
your the next one in the q for :-
> VO [Euro-Branch]FLOYD WITH ZAPPA @ AMOUGIES - WHeRE IS MUSIC POWER?

Guitar)

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

>         Family fun  Fun christmas gift  Fun apron

>      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

--------