hey SOFA---count me in too---THANKS!!!---john g in kansas
SOFA<<John K--US << John G in Kansas << ???
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO - Felt Forum Halloween '76 - 6 disks, wav format

I'll take it SOFA - Thanks!

John K

SOFA << John K - US  <<

In a message dated 4/10/2006 7:13:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
SOFA >>

Greetings All!
Thanks to JimL, and TBN's inimatible Magic Fingers, I'm prepared to kick-off the subject vine.
Apologies to those who may have "signed up" up for this when the idea was first broached; I attempted a search, but this one got kinda convoluted... So we'll try again yes?
Here's the breakdown:

Band: FZ, Ray White, Patrick O'Hearn, Terry Bozzio, Eddie Jobson, Bianca
Date(s): October 30 & 31, 1976.

DISK ONE: 761030
Intro,
Stinkfoot,
Dirty Love,
Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station,
Tryin' To Grow A Chin,
The Torture Never Stops,
City Of Tiny Lights
DISK TWO: 761030
You Didn't Try To Call Me,
Manx Needs Women,
Titties 'n Beer,
Black Napkins,
Advance Romance,
Stranded In The Jungle,
What Kind Of Girl?,
Dinah-Moe Humm,
Camarillo Brillo,
Muffin Man
DISK THREE: 761031-Early
Intro,
Stinkfoot,
Dirty Love,
Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station,
Tryin' To Grow A Chin,
The Torture Never Stops,
City Of Tiny Lights,
You Didn't Try To Call Me,
Manx Needs Women,
Titties 'n Beer
DISK FOUR: 761031-Early
Black Napkins,
Advance Romance,
My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama,
Stranded In The Jungle,
Dinah-Moe Humm
DISK FIVE: 761031-Late
Intro,
Stinkfoot,
Dirty Love,
Pound For A Brown,
Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station,
Tryin' To Grow A Chin,
The Torture Never Stops,
City Of Tiny Lights,
You Didn't Try To Call Me,
Manx Needs Women,
Titties 'n Beer
DISK SIX: 761031-Late
Black Napkins,
Advance Romance,
What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?,
Dinah-Moe Humm,
Camarillo Brillo,
Muffin Man

30-Oct 1976,
116 min, Aud, A-
Speed problems and gradually worse sound near the end.
31-Oct 1976,
Early show: 110 min, Aud, A-
Late show: 130 min, Aud, B+

Commentary from me: I think there may be some wires crossed here; the Late show 1031 has the speed problem, and B+ is generous... If 1030 has any problems, I've not caught them.
My plan is to not "Pond Skip"; US viners will be exhausted before it goes abroad...
SOFA

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS