From: skipsign
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:59 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO - Felt Forum Halloween '76 - 6 disks, wav format

I'd like in on this too.  I'm in the US, so is it correct to insert
myself before Luis?

John K - US  << guy gonzo-us << john g in kansas << skipsign- us <<
Luis-AR >> Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK >> Restallp, uk <<
Neil - UK << Bart (Pol)

-Skip
please smack me if I'm wrong...

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, using my patented "pond hoppinator", the queue looks like this:
>
> John K - US  << guy gonzo-us << john g in kansas << Luis-AR >>
Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK >> Restallp, uk << Neil - UK
<< Bart (Pol)
> Regards,
> SOFA

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS