with much thanks to

pipocat2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i have these to revine.
if there is noone after me the first person to reply will get these.
please send me, not the group your:
name
mailing address
and please re-offer this to the group
I got this today, finally. Thank you very much, Andrew (and all other
guys before Andrew). It seems there are no viners after me. So, first
who contact me off-list (with promise to re-vine) will get these
great documentary DVD's:

DVD 1 - March 30th, 1978 Ohne Maulkorb 34 55 min, NTSC,
B+/B+
Vienna, Austria (interview + music)
Interviews and tour report. Frank and the interviewer (Rudi
Dolezal)
have a disagreement about Cadillacs, which results in a
small
movie
under FZ's direction - funny. Also a rare performance of
Bobby
Brown,
with just FZ and Tommy Mars on the piano.
The "Rudi's Cadillac Extravaganza" should be called "Ohne
Maulkorb",
which is the name of this first great DoRo (Rudi Dolezal,
Hannes
Rossacher)film. I'm pretty sure there are no 55 min
versions.
FZ
is at
his sneering, cynical "best". The comment "Ladies and
Gentlemen,
this
is a classic example of a jerk for an interviewer" is a
classic.

Actually "Ohne Maulkorb" (translated "Without Muzzle") is
not a
film,
but a youth orientated Austrian bi-weekly TV show, which
was
aired
IIRC from the end of the 60's to the second half of the
80's.
Each
episode lasted 45-60 minutes and comprised documentaries
about
socio-politicaland musical issues.

DVD 2 - FZ in Prague

1.Zappa in Prague - TV program from airport and visit to
gov.
B+
time
30:00
2.Prazsky Vyber - live concert C+ time 11:27

Lineage:No.1 mpg file from trade > color correction by
Canopus
ProCoder,No.2 (3 gen) VHS tape from trade >Thompson VPR
6990ChromaPro
Pioneer DVR 5100H >>Nero 7.0

For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.