Hi Jim,
thanks for an update!
Actually it looks like the Early show makes almost 50/50 (44%) in it, not bad
score after all ! :-)
Pitty we can't see the drowning witchie...
Cheers
Bart

I'm afraid I was responsible for that miss labeling. The MTV version is of
course the MTV version and when I originally got it well it was said to be
from the late show. It might be only from the late show I don't really know
for sure but it was a live broadcast I think so probably was. TTNS turned
out to be a mixture of both late and early. After close examination be
several who had audio versions that were for sure split as early and late
this is how the mix on TTNS brakes down.

* early show
# late show

01. Black Napkins #
02. Montana #

[...]