Thank you Sofa......
Been trying yo grt the info off the daily digest...my bad. Still, my
point ws that Joe;s Garage was a Morality Play. Seeing it as a Rock
Opera must have been pretty cool!
Suzy

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The answer is there, Carla; you just had to scroll down far
enough...
> Regards,
> SOFA

Joe's
>   Garage???? Because it was not a rock opera. Are you talking
about a
>   cover????
>   Carla
>

>   > DVD: "Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage - Multimedia Rock Opera
(Criminal Mix)"
>   > Video Format: NTSC 4:3 (Mpeg 2, 720x480)
>   >  Regions: All
>   >  Performed and filmed 1999/04/16 (at the video studio of the
Media Center at University of Michigan, North Campus, Ann Arbor,
Michigan), Cosmosis Productions performed Frank
>   Zappa's "Joe's Garage" as a live stage adaptation. The show
featured a 7-piece band(featuring Ike Willis as a special guest), 6
modern dancers, a full cast of 10, a larger-than-life Scrutinizer,
projections featuring character and digital animation, and
quadraphonic sound

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM