Les,

I'd appreciate this set

Paul Beaumont
PO Box 898
North Adelaide
South Australia 5006
Australia

thanks

On 5/24/06, Les Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to John G in Kansas, this disc arrived safely today.
I'm last on the vine (as originated by Thierry Barbier), so I'm sending this message to you all to see if anyone else is interested.
Please send me an address if you want it and it'll be on its way without delay.
I'll give it a week or so and if there's no interest, I'll place it in the orphanage.

Cheers
Les.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3-Dec 1967, Fifth Dimension, Ann Arbor, MI
45 min, SBD, A/A-
A.k.a Garrick Theater, NYC 30-May 1967.
The first two songs are probably from a different show than the last 4.
Big Leg Emma, King Kong, America Drinks, Hungry Freaks Daddy, King Kong, Status Back Baby

21-Feb 1969, Fillmore East, NYC, NY
Late show: 78 min, Aud, B
Intro And Movie Introduction, Charles Ives, The String Quartet, Snork Fest, Do The Twist With Motorhead, Valarie

27-Jun 1969, Denver Pop Festival, Mile High Stadium, Denver, CO
41 min, Aud, B+
Hungry Freaks Daddy, Downtown Talent Scout (long version, called "The Heat's Out Every Night"), The String Quartet, Some Ballet Music, FZ conducts the audience, backstage interview w/ Bunk and Roy

8-Feb 1970, The Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
48 min, Aud, B-
A..k.a 28-Feb 1970, but this date is confirmed by newspaper ads.
Blues Jam, King Kong, Chunga's Revenge (very early version, referred to as "a bolero in G"), Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar

18-Jun 1970, Uddel, Netherlands
45 min, FM, A+/A
Live at the "Piknik" show, VPRO, Dutch Television. The so-called rehearsals from this date are actually the Bremen 6-Oct 1968 show, at least all copies I've heard.
Interview, Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Call Any Vegetable, King Kong
plus :
28-Sep 1968, Grugahalle, Essen, West Germany
16 min, FM, A-
King Kong

28-Jun 1970, Bath Festival of Blues and Progressive Music, Bath,
England
77 min, Aud, B/B-
Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Call Any Vegetable, Little House I Used To Live In, Holiday In Berlin,
Cruisin' For Burgers, King Kong

21-Aug 1970, Santa Monica Civic Center, Santa Monica, CA
100 min, Aud, A-
An abridged version (54 min) is commonly circulating as "Jul 1971, El Monte Legion Stadium".
Agon, Call Any Vegetable, Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar, Sharleena, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, King Kong, Road Ladies, Road Ladies, What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?, Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like My New Car?, Happy Together, What Will this Evening Bring Me This Morning?, Would You Go All The Way?, Rudy Wants To Buy Yez A Drink, Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad