Hello

Thanks to Les again I receved this set and is ready to go to the
next. Need promiose to revine and full address.

See you,
EL

I received from a friend of mine a DVD full of concerts from the
  early ages : see the details below
  he asks me to share it with the zappa community, so here it is !
  the first to add his name and send me his addy offlist will get it
  best regards
  thierry

  3-Dec 1967, Fifth Dimension, Ann Arbor, MI
  45 min, SBD, A/A-
  A.k.a Garrick Theater, NYC 30-May 1967. The first two songs are
  probably from a different than the last 4.
  Big Leg Emma, King Kong, America Drinks, Hungry Freaks Daddy, King
  Kong, Status Back Baby

  21-Feb 1969, Fillmore East, NYC, NY
  Late show: 78 min, Aud, B
  Intro And Movie Introduction, Charles Ives, The String Quartet,
  Snork Fest, Do The Twist With Motorhead, Valarie

  27-Jun 1969, Denver Pop Festival, Mile High Stadium, Denver, CO
  41 min, Aud, B+
  Hungry Freaks Daddy, Downtown Talent Scout (long version,
  called "The Heat's Out Every Night"), The String Quartet, Some
  Ballet Music, FZ conducts the audience, backstage interview w/ Bunk
  and Roy

  8-Feb 1970, The Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
  48 min, Aud, B-
  A..k.a 28-Feb 1970, but this date is confirmed by newspaper ads.
  Blues Jam, King Kong, Chunga's Revenge (very early version,
referred
  to as "a bolero in G"), Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar
  28-Feb 1970, The Sports Arena, San Diego, CA
  See 8-Feb.

  18-Jun 1970, Uddel, Netherlands
  45 min, FM, A+/A
  Live at the "Piknik" show, VPRO, Dutch Television. The so-called
  rehearsals from this date are actually the Bremen 6-Oct 1968 show,
  at least all copies I've heard.
  Interview, Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad, The
Air,
  Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Call Any
  Vegetable, King Kong
  plus :
  28-Sep 1968, Grugahalle, Essen, West Germany
  16 min, FM, A-
  King Kong

  28-Jun 1970, Bath Festival of Blues and Progressive Music, Bath,
  England
  77 min, Aud, B/B-
  Wonderful Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad, The Air, Dog
  Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, Call Any
  Vegetable, Little House I Used To Live In, Holiday In Berlin,
  Cruisin' For Burgers, King Kong

  21-Aug 1970, Santa Monica Civic Center, Santa Monica, CA
  100 min, Aud, A-
  An abridged version (54 min) is commonly circulating as "Jul 1971,
  El Monte Legion Stadium".
  Agon, Call Any Vegetable, Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar,
  Sharleena, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To
  Call Me, King Kong, Road Ladies, Road Ladies, What Will This
Morning
  Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?,
  Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like My New
  Car?, Happy Together, What Will This Evening Bring Me This
Morning?,
  Would You Go All The Way?, Rudy Wants To Buy Yez A Drink, Wonderful
  Wino, Concentration Moon, Mom And Dad

  For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com
or

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM