I haven't gotten this one either, so can you send it to me afterward, SOFA?

Thanks!

John K in California

SOFA  <<  John K (US) << ?

In a message dated 6/4/2006 5:44:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey John!
I went back a ways and checked the archives; it appears you're the last on this vine. I've not seen it myself, so you can send it on to me. I'll send you my addy off-list.
SOFA
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO Joe's Garage the Rock Opera

hey fellow viners---john g in kansas yakkin' at ya---who's next in line for this cool dvd?---send me your addie & it'll be on it's way to ya!---you don't wanna miss this one!!!---Oz
> DVD: "Frank Zappa's Joe's Garage - Multimedia Rock Opera (Criminal Mix)"
> Video Format: NTSC 4:3 (Mpeg 2, 720x480)
>  Regions: All
>  Performed and filmed 1999/04/16 (at the video studio of the Media Center at University of Michigan, North Campus, Ann Arbor, Michigan), Cosmosis Productions performed Frank
Zappa's "Joe's Garage" as a live stage adaptation. The show featured a 7-piece band(featuring Ike Willis as a special guest), 6 modern dancers, a full cast of 10, a larger-than-life Scrutinizer, projections featuring character and digital animation, and quadraphonic sound
design.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron