--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "skipsign" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Caught the Detroit version of ZPZ last night.  Almost three hours of
> great live stuff.  Vai ripped it up during Zomby Woof, Bozzio picked
> up the pace in the middle of the show, and Nappy danced and sang all
> night long.  My personal highlight was the Dweez solo during "Punky's
> Whips"- an absolute killer.  Hopefully a copy will make the
> compilation DVD that may circulate.
>
> -Skip

I was there, too. It was one of the musical highlights of my life. And
Skip is right about Punky's Whips; it was mind-blowingly perfect.
Napolean was so dynamic throughout the show and Terry seems to have
lost none of the energy he had in 1977. The performances were precise
and comfortable. The list that follows is what I was able to remember
this morning of what they played last night. It may be out of order a bit:

Imaginary Diseases
Florentine Pogen
Pygmie Twilight
Cheepnis