Hi Skip,

I have two copies of this vine, so I will send one to yourself and
one to John G.  As you are the first two to reply.

If you can send me your address of list I will send it to you asap.

Hope eveyone is happy with this.

Regards,

Mark

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "skipsign" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As always seems to happen, I'll sign up after John:
>
> Mark Timbrel UJ >>john g in kansas >> Skipsign US >>
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz" <croontoonz1950@>
> wrote:
> >
> > sure mark---ME!!!----thanks!!----john g in kansas, the land of
oz---

> > Mark Timbrel UJ >>john g in kansas >> ???

interested in

<ullmannnick@>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM