I don't have the exact track listing of the four discs, but here is what the discs are all about:

http://www.thebignote.com/archived/bald_headed_johns_vault.php

Don't bother with the mp3s on the page - No workie!

John K

Bald Headed John's Vault

Curator: Magic Fingers
Desk Jockies: SOFA, The Grand Wazoo, TBN

Rare Gems From August '81

This month we present a rare gem from deep within the Magic Fingers' FZ concert collection.  Back in August 1981, during early rehearsals for the 1981 tour, Frank put the band through a number of songs that in the end never actually featured during that tour.  You thought Any Kind of Pain was a song from 1988?  Check out these proto-versions, one with different lyrics from the version we would become familiar with.  How about We Are Not Alone with vocals?  Or Portuguese Lunar landing, originally premiered on the 1975 tour but rarely played even then.  A 1981 version of Kaiser Rolls?  Even We're Turning Again with extra Hendrix verses.  It's all here, plus some 1981 standards.  Put your feet up, sit back and enjoy the 1981 band earning a crust.

  1. Any Kind Of Pain
  2. Nig Biz
  3. Kaiser Rolls
  4. Dickie's Such An Asshole