Thanks Mark - I'll give it a try.

John K

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 5:34 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: A Token Of His Extreme dvd

Hi John,

Just to let you know I copied the DVD but it still produced an error
message at the end but it appears to play ok.

I will get this out to you asap.

Regards,

Mark

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "mrk_timbrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED].>
wrote:

> John K,
>
> If you send me your address offlist, I will get this to you asap:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "John Gobetz"
> <croontoonz1950@> wrote:
> >
> > my bad, john---oz

Time,
> croontoonz1950@ writes:
> >
> > hi!!!---hey I'd sure like to get in on this one too----
> thanks!!!---john g in kansas
> >
> > glen19@<< mark timbrell- uk << john g in kansas
> (croontoonz1950@)
> > <<???
> >
> > In a message dated 7/17/2006 4:49:29 P.M. Pacific Standard
Time,
> Nokeating4@ writes:
> >

> > Hi Glen,
> >
> > Thanks for offering this. If you don't mind, I'll add
myself
> in for when this vine comes to the US. Anyone else in the UK who
> wants this, just add your name before mine. So, that makes this a
> hopinated vine.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > John K
> >
> > glen19@ << john k (US) <<

Angeles.

> > I don't need this disc as I have the Room 101 original so I
> thought I'd
> > offer it up here.
> >
> > The dvd-r in question if I remember correctly was sent to me
> by a trading
> > colleague (not on this list),before I acquired the
> original.It's on an
> > unbranded dvd-r disc which has some light surface scratches
on
> the playeable
> > side and which could do with a clean in general.......I
don't
> really know
> > why this is the case as it's hardly ever been played and has
> been in a
> > protective sleeve since I've had it but there you go.
> >
> > I've just checked it in my pc and it plays perfectly on win
> dvd so there
> > shouldn't be a problem.
> > Due to postage costs,I'm only prepared to send this to
someone
> in the UK
> > first off but then it can go anywhere as far as I'm
concerned.

> > It can even go as a vine if enough people want it.
> >
> > So if anyone in the UK wants this please get in touch off
list
> and please
> > feel free to offer it back up.
> >
> > glen19@ <<
> >
> > Is this how we do vines as I've never signed up for one ;-
)) ?

> > Cheers,
> > Glen

> ---------
> > Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search,
> pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS