SOFA wrote

I'll start a US leg after Euro hoppination - but I have a question or two:
Titties & Beer was one of the very first Boots I ever purchased (in Japan,
in 1979), so I didn't know about "boot quality"; I thought the sound sucked,
but found the performance behind the shitty sound amazing.

I've never owned the vinyl but have had it on tape/cdr for many years......I
think the copy I am vining is quite alot better than the vinyl
album,although I thought the vinyl copy was very listenable.
Not only that but this is the complete show other than the cut in TAB so
worth getting even if you have the vinyl boot.

Yes BHARA does end in the Beach Boys parody you mention.
There is some loud audience clapping in between numbers but they at least
have the sense to remain quiet whilst the music is playng...you could hear a
pin drop during Le Serviette Noir for instance.

One of my fave shows but then I go along way back with the tape I had of the
vinyl boot (which still comes up now and again on ebay by the way).

Glen