Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:29:43 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] FZ 3/2/77 Vine offer US leg
To: chrisforeman2002@yahoo.com

Hi Chris,

My address is:

John Keating
5248 Sunny Point Pl
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA  90275

Thanks!

John K

-----Original Message-----
From: chrisforeman2002@yahoo.com
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Sent: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 2:59 PM

Sounds fine.
John K in Calif., email me your snail address and I will get this on da move!!
Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED]net wrote:
Hmmm, good question...
There hasn't been quite the excitement on the Euro side as on the States side.
I'd say this one is worthy of a split, and - as John Keating was the first to respond - John should be the first US recipient. John, you know the drill...
The US leg should appear thus then: john k in california (US)<<sofa (US)<<john g inkansas (US)<<luis (Ar)<<Jose (South America?)<<
And the Euro leg thusly: ashley harrold (UK)<<arto (Finland)<<
When Ashley mails this off to Arto, maybe he could change the subject header of the original post (with his response that the disk has been mailed, of course) to Euro leg, and adjust the vine list accordingly? It would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,
SOFA