I don't know. I believe I started this one with a "mystery Disc" included and have not seen it offered up lately.But sometimes this things die out and have to be jumpstarted one mo again.We all have some kinda life outside of here and I know they get stuck at my house sometimes as well.
Chris
I was hoping to hear more feedback on the Mystery Disc:)

r2daft2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Whatever happened to this one? - I think this is the last post
referring to it.

Is there anyone out there who can give an update on where it is?

Thanks in anticipation,
Les.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, Michael Golub <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:

> me too
>
> lusi tanio <lusi_tanio@...> wrote: Can I jump in here?.
>
> Tom US - (forbin 99@) << Greg H US (bonaarue@) << John K US <<
> John G in Kansas (croontoonz1950@) << Joe.DP - US <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED].. US << Richarde Moore - UK << Guy Gonzo US << R2 -
> FIN << r2daft2 - UK << Luis - Ar <<Mike G - PA
>
> cheers
> Luis
>

> r2daft2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED].> wrote:
> Hello again folks,
>
> Here's extending the Euro-link for the Big 'un then...
>
> Tom US - (forbin 99@) << Greg H US (bonaarue@) << John K US <<
> John G in Kansas (croontoonz1950@) << Joe.DP - US <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED].. US << Richarde Moore - UK << Guy Gonzo US << R2 -
> FIN << r2daft2 - UK <<
>
> Cheers
> Les.
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "r2suokas" <asuokas@> wrote:
> >

> > Another one from the East of the pond
> >

> > Tom US - (forbin 99@) << Greg H US (bonaarue@) << John K US <<
> > John G in Kansas (croontoonz1950@) << Joe.DP - US <<
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED].. US << Richarde Moore - UK << Guy Gonzo US <<
R2 -
> > FIN <<
> >
> > Happy holidays
> >
> > Arto
> >

> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, <jcoonk@> wrote:
> >

> > > In much the same way as the last. Here's the latest queue I
could
> > find:
> > > Tom US - (forbin 99@) << Greg H US (bonaarue@) << John K US <<
> > > John G in Kansas (croontoonz1950@) << Joe.DP - US <<
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED].. US << Richarde Moore - UK << Guy Gonzo US <<
> > > It was never said whether or not this vine would be hoppinated,
> > tho with Richard our only eastern signee, I would think it makes
> > sense to do so...
> > > SOFA

Fun christmas gift Fun apron

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride Family fun
Fun christmas gift Fun apron

> Zappa-List-unsubscr[EMAIL PROTECTED]com

Service.

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa
\_.--.(

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

Frank zappa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS