--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone gotten this yet -- perhaps a pre-release or something??

It ships on or around 9/21, so it's probably safe to say none of us
have heard it.

> Or does anyone here have any info on what will be ON this thing?

In a sense...

> I'd have LOVED a 4-disc package commemorating Freak Out, with SOME
> interview stuff, but mostly alternate takes/mixes, unreleased
tracks
> (of course!), or studio nonsense from the original master tapes
that
> might have remained unreleased.

Going by some statements made by Gail in posts on the zappa.com
forum / message board, it seems like that's just about what we're
going to get, in addition to some version of the album itself (what
exactly that all means, of course, we can't be quite sure of until
the thing arrives in our mailboxes.)

--Milhouse

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional