It aint the case this time, Guys...
I switched to my 'secret' identity (as Lock Dude-man's sidekick
Dobbin, "the Old-Fart Wonder") and checked: No pending messages
requiring approval, and nothing sitting in the spam folder.
I aint sayin' Yahoo isn't to blame somehow, just saying it's not the
usual spam pre-emption.
Now back to the Lock Cave!
Regards
SOFA - aka Dobbin.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for watching out, Jim.  This has happened to me before with
mail sent to yahoo.  I bet that it's ended up in the spam folder again!

> John K

surprise me if you never got their mail. I sent one to the list Friday
that still hasn’t shown up. I guess that’s just yahoo. I mean
whada ya want for nothing, …. Rubber Biscuit?

> Jim L

On Behalf Of nickkiebubi
> Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 10:50 AM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zappa-List] VO ZPZ 2 DVD Video set NYC Beacon Theater 060612
>
> Add me to this, so:
>
> jim L << mike g (philly) (US) << Jim D - (US)-NJ << john g in kansas
> > (US) <<< Mark M (AZ - US)<<Nick UK [EMAIL PROTECTED]<<
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Martinez" <fzsrv@> wrote:
> >
> > I would like a copy of this. I've added myself in after John G in
> Kansas.
> >
> > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jim L <jiml@> wrote:
> > >
> > > jim L << mike g (philly) (US) << Jim D - (US)-NJ << john g in
> kansas
> > (US) <<< Mark M (AZ - US)<<
> > > ??
> > >

> > > Ok I think I have the proper play list now for the set. It seems
> > that when
> > > this was originally seeded on Dimeadozen it was banned for
> inefficient
> > > information. So the up loader pasted some partially correct play
> > list on it
> > > to make it seem to have all the info. It actually goes like this.

> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: