Just got back from 10 amazing days in Hawaii and had to pass this
along to everyone. We checked out this place called the Kona Brewing
Company on the big island for dinner one night. As we're walking in
the door, I hear something that sound strangely familiar. I couldn't
quite place it at first (probably cuz I NEVER thought I'd hear this
being played in a restaurant), and then I hear "I get so tired of
sneaking around, trying to get to your back door...".

They were playing the studio version of My Guitar Wants to Kill Your
Mama!!!!!!!!! THEN - Dirty Love!

Then (talk about a **complete** buzzkill), they followed that with 2
songs (1 each) from Steve Perry & Journey. Then they redeemed
themselves with a couple from Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell and Dogs
(yes - the complete song), 2 from The Who (My Generation and The Punk
& The Godfather), a couple from BTO, a couple from the Doors.

When's the last time you heard FZ being played in a restaurant????
This was a first for me!

Oh, and btw, great food, great brew too! It's the only restaurant we
went to twice while we were there...

Steve

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional