Gotta be careful about referring back so far to a vine order - a lot of
people could be left off (including Luis again.)  And if the vine gets
hoppinated, as was the case with this one, then things could get really screwed
 up.
But it looks like Joe is still next in line.

Here's the current order - John K

John G in John G (croontoonz1950@ (<<  Joe.DP - US << [EMAIL PROTECTED] skips<<
Guy Gonzo  G  <<<ST1 Goldstein - US ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Zappa-List/post?postID=a71lKb9HYRcnYr3bZCfo4yC6eltkTAwk9nO
tbUlZ_j_N5LYAZxOV6tsLKLaemaS6oGytfHsCPREeeJ2I3WDY) ) << Luis - Ar  <<
Richarde Moore –  Ri << R2 - FIN << r2daft2 -  r <<  baeyens16   baey << Ashley

In a message dated 12/1/2006 8:49:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,