wow---I barely remember signing up for this one---still haven't seen it
yet---john g
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: nokeating4
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 1:15 AM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: NEW VINE: 3cd AUDIO ZAPPA IN 68 +

  Another one I somehow got dropped from - At one time I was right
  before John G in Kansas. This last message was when Nick added
  himself in on Febuary 12th.

  John K

  --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:

  > Mike Wilcox-US << Tom M-US << richard moore uk << john g in kansas
  << Nick
  > UK<<

  (because of
  > the
  > > obscene language I doubt if Zappa ever intended this for
  official
  > release -
  > > the record companies just wouldn't have entertained it!)
  > > solos
  > >
  > > 2)??-Oct 1968, Worcester, UK,
  > > 90 min, SBD, A-
  > > w/ Don Cherry (*). Most likely a mix of two different
  shows,
  > possibly 3-Oct
  > > 1968 and 5-Jun 1969.
  > > Improvisation (including It Can't Happen Here), Help I'm A
  > Rock/Transylvania
  > > Boogie, Improvisation, King Kong, Improvisation, Trouble
  Every
  > Day,
  > > Absolutely Free, In The Sky, String Quartet (including Oh
  No,
  > Transylvania
  > > Boogie), Improvisation *, [edit between shows here?],
  String
  > Quartet
  > > (including Transylvania Boogie)
  > >
  > > 3) 20-Oct 1968, Concertgebouw, Amsterdam, Netherlands
  > > 80 min, SBD, B+
  > > Jam (incl Smoke Gets In Your Eyes), Help I'm A
  Rock/Transylvania
  > Boogie/drum
  > > duet, jam, Dog Breath, The String Quartet, Gas Mask,
  Orange County
  > Lumber
  > > Truck Medley (beginning)
  > > 10 min, Aud, C
  > > Orange County Lumber Truck Medley (end), Brown Shoes
  Don't Make It

  > > Kind Regards, nick

  Object
  > April 11,
  > > 2005
  > > Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 05:19:23 -0000
  > >
  > > Hi every body
  > > the vine has been sent to Mike
  > > best regards
  > > thierry
  > >
  > > Mike w Mikenyc11764us2001 <<
  > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] << r2suokas IRL [EMAIL PROTECTED] << WHITE
  RABBITT

  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > > > I'd like to join this vine. Thanks.
  > > > Conehead

  > Thierry
  > > > Barbier-France [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Mike w
  Mikenyc11764us2001 <<
  > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] << r2suokas IRL [EMAIL PROTECTED] << WHITE
  RABBITT
  > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Conehead-BE [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > > >
  > > > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Luis) and I'm
  > > ready
  > > > to send it on to Restallp in the UK. Send me your
  address off
  > > list
  > > > and I'll get it in the mail to you.

  > Thierry
  > > > Barbier-France [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Mike w
  Mikenyc11764us2001 <<
  > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] << r2suokas IRL [EMAIL PROTECTED] << WHITE
  RABBITT
  > > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

  (handheld)

  HD