Milk!
I'm 50 now!
Rick N.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 9:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] What are y'all drinking

  It's 9AM here in Michigan. I'm drinking a nice cup of Starbucks French Roast
(with a drizzle of Hazelnut creamer), trying to ignore the after effects of my
"trip to Belgium" last night...
  We had our 'personal' gift exchange last night - later today is with the
extended family - and I did imbibe in some of my gifts: a tall Chimay, a small
Duvel, Maredsous, & Corsendonk. As it appears I may never actually visit
Belgium, enjoying their Brew is a vicarious thrill.
  Today, a tasty US Microbrew: Arcadia Scotch Ale.
  But for now, the coffee is making my tongue feel less troop-trodden...
  Merry Christmas, all!
  SOFA