I was just having a look at the Zappa on Youtube today when I came across
the guitar duel between Frank and 'Lil Stevie from Rome 82.

Essential viewing.......(does it come from the dub room special
?),anyway,the solos are over 8 minutes long which suggests the same version
which is on one of the Stage volumes is heavily edited.
Why couldn't Frank just have left it as it was ?

Also the two shows from Passaic Oct 78 are available for d/l on Zappateers
at the moment.
The late show has some exceptional guitar mangling going on and comes highly
recommended
Good sound on it and amusing to hear the Joisey guy near to the mic keep
shouting out *do it Zappa* etc etc.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: