Hi, all,

Where is the cheapest place to get the 4CD set.
There seems to be only a handful of different tracks on it compared
to the 2CD version - is it worth it????

              kind , nick

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "sleepwalker76" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks for the info. Looks like I have to get both of these.
>
> Matt
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "marcomat" <yahozna@> wrote:
> >
> > Here's the answer found on another Zappa Forum:
> >
> > Mofo2 (disc2) contains 7 tracks not present on MOFO4
> >
> > 2) Who Are the Brain Police? (mono single mix) (3:24)
> > The mono single mix. Pretty similar to the stereo mix.
> >
> > 5) How Could I Be Such a Fool? (mono single mix) (2:11)
> >
> > 11) Hungry Freaks Daddy (Basic Tracks) (3:26)
> > Not from FZ's mono tape, according to the liner notes,
> > but in mono (or very narrow stereo).
> > The basic tracks, excluding various overdubs
> > (lead guitar again, percussion, kazoo) and vocals.
> >
> > 12) Help, I'm a Rock (1970 FZ Remix) (4:43)
> > Remixed by FZ and Stan Agol at the Record Plant, L.A.,
> > 8 January 1970.
> > It doesn't seem to differ too much from the standard
> > stereo mix.
> >
> > 13) It Can't Happen Here (1970 FZ Remix) 3:58
> > Remixed by FZ and Stan Agol at the Record Plant, L.A.,
> > 8 January 1970. Well, this is different.
> > Frank's "lead vocal" is buried in comparison with other
> > mixes, with some of the previously inaudible backing
> > vocals pushed to the forefront and some entirely new
> > (to the mix, I guess) vocals brought up.
> > Dig the "I'm not worried at all" at around 2:22.
> > It also has the "push the shots" line included.
> >
> > 15) Watts Riot Demo/Fillmore Sequence (2:07)
> > The first part of this track is a demo of
> > "Trouble Every Day," which the liner notes denote
> > as being from the same demo sessions that spawned the
> > material on Joe's Corsage. It's a bit muffled; it sounds
> > as if it's been hit by a bit of noise reduction.
> > It seems to be incomplete. We move next to a variation on
> > "You Didn't Try To Call Me" and
> > "Go Cry on Somebody Else's Shoulder" recorded live (!!!)
> > at the Fillmore (!!!) in 1966 (!!!!).
> >
> > 16) Freak Out Zilofone (3:00)
> > From the FZ reference tape.
> > Clearly some sort of Help, I'm a Rock bit. Exciting!
> >

> >   _____

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: