  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 6:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Zappa Recommendations?

  In a message dated 2/23/07 6:34:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    I have been listening to some Zappa and stumbled upon Hot Rats and have
    been completely blown away... Can someone recommend other albums by him
    that come close? I've listened to Uncle Meat and The Grand Wazoo but
    they don't have the same musical intensity.
  In terms of what you're probably hoping for, I would consider Hot Rats a
unique item in the catalog.

  --Milhouse

AOL at AOL.com.

AOL at http://www.aol.com.