Looks like Les Watts is up next befoe this gopes across the pond.

Les - Send me your address and this will be on it's way.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Michael Golub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> need your addy kevcaf  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Les Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Looks like Kevcaf is
already next in line Mike - but I'd like to be included on the vine
too.

>   Cheers
>   Les.
>
>   Michael Golub (US) << Kevcaf(US) << r2daft2(UK)

On Behalf Of Michael Golub
> Sent: 11 February 2007 18:33
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: FZ related - Project Object, 2CDs(Flac)
Buffalo Apr.19,2005

>       this is ready for the next reciepient with a promise to
continue and an addy
>   Mike
>

>     Going out to Mike Golub in tomorrow's mail.
>
>   John K
>
>   Michael Golub (US) << Kevcaf(US) << ???
>

> *************************************
>

>   "New VO: FZ related - Project Object , 2CDs(Flac Format) CD Nr.10"
> Details:
> Source: Hi8 camera stereo > Replaytv 48000 hz > Vegas Video .wav
> 44000hz > Flac Frontend
> Project Object are:
> Napoleon Murphy Brock: Vocals, dancing, Sax, Flute
> Ike Willis: Vocals, Guitar
> André Cholmondeley: Vocals, Guitar
> Dave Johnsen: Vocals, Bass
> Eric Svalgard: Vocals, Keyboards
> Glenn Leonard: Vocals, Drums
> Set One;
> 01 Improvisation and Introductions
> 02 Titties And Beer
> 03 Andy
> 04 Inca Roads
> 05 Camarillo Brillo
> 06 Cheepnis
> 07 City Of Tiny Lights
> 08 Tmershi Duween
> 09 Florentine Pogen
> 10 Dumb All Over
> Set Two;
> 11 Big Swifty
> 12 Filthy Habits
> 13 How Could I Be Such A Fool
> 14 I Aint Got No Heart
> 15 Im Not Satisfied
> 16 Wet Tshirt Nite
> 17 On The Bus
> 18 I Dont Wanna Get Drafted
> 19 Montana
> 20 Village Of The Sun
> 21 Echidnas Arf
> 22 Dont You Ever Wash That Thing
>

> ---------------------------------
>   Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

> "Everybody take a deep breath, because thats all youre gonna get"
Bob Weir

> "Everybody take a deep breath, because thats all youre gonna get"
Bob Weir

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional