In a message dated 4/12/07 12:55:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

There are some pieces of music on this release that are simply amazing. Some
of my favorites so far...

Keep it Greasy

When this came on, within the first two or three seconds I said "WOW!" out
loud (to no one in particular, as I was alone in the house). Maybe the fastest
version I've heard, and Vinnie is just insane.

Illinois Enema Bandit (never heard Zappa forget lyrics before!!!)

That would be "Honey, Don't You Want A Man Like Me", but yeah.. funny that he
would forget words to a song he'd only sang about three billion times since
1975 or 76 :)

Another nice thing I appreciated more today, upon second listen -- Ray
White's vocal in the closing section of "City of Tiny Lights".. very bluesy,
very
"down 'n dirty", if you like. Awesome stuff.

--Milhouse