Last I see of it was when I sent the set to John G in Kansas.

John G - Do you know what happened to this set?

John K

-----Original Message-----
From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 March 2007 00:23
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: Instant Bootleg Collection Vol. 3 & 4

Going out in tomorrow's mail to John G in Kansas.

I had moved Del to the end of the line since I didn't get an answer from him,
but we may want to hoppinate this one somewhat and move Robert S after John G,
if Mark and Ashley don't object.  I've made that change below but feel free to
change it back if we don't have agreement here.

Thanks,

John K

<< John in Kansas (croontoonz1850@ ) << RobertS (US) << Mark Timbrell (UK) <<
Ashley Harrold (UK) << del b (US) <<???