Just got this from Carlos. Not sure if anyone is in line after me for
this one or not. If anyone is interested, let me know...

Steve

At 05:59 AM 3/4/2007, you wrote:
>Bart's original notes:
>
>Good Day Folks,
>it's Christmas, holiday or whatsoever season time...so...and
>with my deepest thanks to Mr. Conehead who has provided me with it I
>gotten this fabulous (imo) set to start it as a vine for the Zappa-
>List.
>I hope you'll like it as this show is is just lovely. Mind me, as
>there's a tape flip at "Honey" making it runs for only 28secs, but it
>has San Berdino at the end (Hurrayyy!)
>So here's the offer, anyone? don't hesitate do yourself a favour:
>
>Regards and cheers
>Bart
>

>Bart-Pol <<
>
>Concert details:
>
>5-Dec 1975, The Arena, London, Ontario, Canada
>94 min, Aud, B+
>w/ Darryl Dybka (*) and Ralph Armstrong.
>Intro, Stinkfoot (incl. Poodle Lecture), Dirty Love, How Could I Be
>Such A Fool?, I Ain't Got No Heart, I'm Not Satisfied, Black
>Napkins*, Advance Romance, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?,
>Chunga's Revenge*, Zoot Allures, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man, I'm
>The Slime, San Ber'dino

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http:\\www.thenightowl.com>
Member - National Music Critics Association

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: