--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rare that a post makes me laugh - and cry; thanks Dawayne!
> From what I've read, FZ hated memorizing lines. His turn in MV was
pretty good.
> That last one, it was so obvious that he was in pain - plus, maybe
a little more sedated than he'd have wanted...
> SOFA

Both of those vids had the same effect on me. One very funny and the
other very sad and sobering.

On another note, not sure if such a DVD has been made yet by any of
you, but I would LOVE to have a DVD of the following FZ/TV
appearances.

1 The cleanest possible Steve Allen 1963
2 FZ on Miami Vice
3 Dance Fever
4 Make Me Laugh
5 The Boy Who Left Home to Find out About the Shivers
6 etc etc etc

Basically, oddball TV shows/movies/skits that FZ appeared in as I
don't have any of these.

Not so much interviews or gigs but stuff like the above. Does anyone
have something like this we could all share?

Does anyone have a concise list of these type of TV appearances with
FZ?

Some great footage of Lenny Bruce, etc:
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=steve+allen+show

<*> Your email settings: