--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> He signed up for the ZPZ vine I started!
> I am wondering if he should be on the vine if he has
> failed to respond to the other vine.
> Any thoughts?
> Chris
> Chris

Seems like a bad idea to mail him more vines if he doesn't respond to
the list. Perhaps he will notice this thread in time. Some people
don't check their email more than once or twice a week after all. That
said I do think it's good form to stay in closer contact than that if
one is on 1 or more active vines.

Jim L

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional