In a message dated 11/16/07 7:26:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I just got a notice from Zappa.com saying the ZPZ DVD was available in the
subject line. When I tried to open the letter it came up blank. I've tried
repeatedly but it only comes up blank. Is it just me? I went to Zappa.com & it
doesn't list the DVD yet, so no help there. I'm ready to order this sucka!

The content of the e-mail is a picture, not just plain text... perhaps you
have images blocked in your e-mail or something. The DVD is available at the
Barfko-Swill online store.. I followed the link that was in the e-mail.. but
maybe it's not listed and clickable anywhere else on the site yet.

I want to buy it, too, but I just shelled out the almost $40 for the AWESOME
"Wazoo" cd, so I'm not in a huge hurry to scoop this one up.. if it was
another genuine FZ of any kind, I probably would have already placed the
order.. :P

--Milhouse