From: shark_yellow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 1:04 pm
Subject: [Zappa-List] Petition the ZFT

Hey all,

You may or may not be aware of this but in recent weeks, the ZFT have been
sending Cease
& Desist letters to fansites (killuglyradio.com, little youtube fan clips),
tribute bands
(Project/Object, among others) and Zappa festivals (the much acclaimed German
Zappanale
festival at Bad Doberan). The ZFT is apparently on a misguided mission to shut
down any
organisation out there promoting the music of Frank Zappa. We're not talking
about people
who sell bootlegs or put up official releases for download -- for free. We're
talking about
genuine fans whose only interest is to keep the musical legacy of FZ alive.

Please take a moment to read the following petition:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/ZFT/petition.html

... and if you agree with its content, sign it why don't you. There's a huge
bunch of pissed off
fans out there, and we need to make sure GZ notices...

Cheers,
YM

http://webmail.aol.com