Looks like You, Eli and myself are outsiders...

            For what it's worth, I never called Napoleon "Nappy" either and
wouldn't be surprised if he smacked my condescending ass one for that, either.
            On the alleged thread of this I heard from backstage talk (so take
it with a grain of salt) that there was always some tension in the ZFT camp
since Napoleon would not agree to work exclusively for the Zappa Plays Zappa
band.  He was not about to turn down a gig with Project/Object or any other
Zappa tribute outfit that was not  authorized by the Zappa Family Trust.
            As I said, this was hearsay so take it as such, although it does
make a certain amount of logic (if not sense).

  Not Dead Yet,

  Bill Amutis
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  web.mac.com/mredison
  (Ol' Baggy Eyes)

  Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm-Frank Zappa