  From: Joe Boden
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: MITB - vine

  Hi all

  I sent this vine on to Matt in NJ late last year, but I haven't seen anything
since.

  joe

  At 01:40 p.m. 30/01/2008, you wrote:

    Is this vine still going? If so, I'm interested. I also have a
    couple things I can trade. Thanks,

    -Bri

    --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    > who's next for this great MITB set?---john g in kansas

    John
    > >> G in Kansas (US) croontoonz1950@ << Del B (US) bevnrev1@
    >

    > For further Z-related fun, please visit
    http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
    you.

    > Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

    of Service.

    -----------

    > -- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

  ===
  Dr. Joe Boden
  Senior Research Fellow
  Christchurch Health and Development Study
  Department of Psychological Medicine
  University of Otago, Christchurch
  PO Box 4345
  Christchurch 8140