--- robert smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just want everyone to be aware that lagunitas
> brewing company has released it's 3rd Zappa beer to
> date. This one is the Lumpy Gravy ale. Sadly, I
> missed out on the 2nd beer (Kill Ugly Radio)

I've just heard about that brand, too; it's a pretty
amusing concept, really. :)

.."Kill Ugly Radio," however, is a fucking horrible
bear-name, In my opinion. ;) - "Lumpy Gravy" is cool,
though, [..and could easily have been attributed
(literally) to a couple of other beers I won't
mention, but that's a whole other thing..]

-Drink responsively.

--
< Christoffer Heggem,
  http://whorehou.se/ >