Hey All,
My wife enjoys reading books by Ivan Doig and since I can't read or
write she transcribed this passage from one of his books;

>From the novel "Mountain Time" by Ivan Doig, copyright 1999

Page 43

Site: Washington State  ".in a field carpeted with several thousand
other zonked-out souls. When yet another of those funny-looking
cigarettes made its way around to him.

Chords of the Mothers of Invention's "Freak Out" jangled out of the
earnest but challenged band that had set up on the flatbed of a sod-
hauling truck. The platform of piled-together logs where the piano was
to hit loomed like a sacrificial altar. The crowd splashdanced in the
creek or cavorted in the farm fields, green pastures of pharmacopia."

Marc (who can really read and write but thought his intro would be amusing
to some)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: