Read the Welcome FAQ, Helen.
SOFA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Helen Smith
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 6:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: where's this vine these days? "LATHER" [4CD]
BOX SET [FLAC] [US VINE]

        what's a vine?

        Peace.Love.Happiness.
        Helen Smith

          De: zav_sto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
BOX SET [FLAC] [US VINE]
          A: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
          Fecha: miércoles, 17 septiembre, 2008, 1:13 am

          OK, it arrived later today and I just finished copying it. Whoever's

          -Bri

          --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "zav_sto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
wrote:

          > It hasn't arrived yet, but most packages take 2 weeks from US to
          > Canada.
          > -Bri
          >
          > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Craig Satzman"
          > <bigsassydog@ > wrote:
          > >
          > > About 10 days ago I sent it off to Brian in Canada. He should
have
          > it by now..
          > >
          > > Peace,
          > > Craig
          > > ---

  Yahoo! MTV Blog & Rock
  ¡Cuéntanos tu historia, inspira una canción y gánate un viaje a los Premios
MTV!
  Participa aquí http://mtvla.yahoo.com/