I'm the guy from New Zealand (waves). I've managed to track down a copy of this, so you can omit me from the vine...

cheers!

joe

At 01:40 p.m. 3/10/2008, you wrote:

That's a good idea; might as well add the "down under" guys to this leg, considering that this one actually moves...
The guy from New Zeeland should be after Max.
SOFA
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>michael.kenyon
To: <mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Lather 4 CD Euro vine

Don't forget me Arto!

I can wait a bit more while Ashley has had a go.

Ashley (UK) >>> Max (Australia) >> ??

A.F. Harrold wrote:

> Partly in order to receive any interesting post at all (please don’t
> put the CDs in an envelope with a window and bank statement reminding
> me that the world banking crisis doesn’t bother me since I don’t have
> enough money in the first place to be in any danger) and partly in
> order to be a part of the community and partly to have some lovely
> Frank Zappa turn up out of the blue, I’ll leap onto this vine please R2.
>
> So, Euro vine now goes…
>
> Ashley (UK) >>> ????
>
> Ashley
>
> <http://www.afharrold.co.uk>www.afharrold.co.uk <http://www.afharrold.co.uk>

    (Yahoo! ID required)

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

===
Dr. Joe Boden
Senior Research Fellow
Christchurch Health and Development Study
Department of Psychological Medicine
University of Otago, Christchurch
PO Box 4345
Christchurch 8140